To create an account for Flosum to troubleshoot or perform other work for your organization:
- Create an account with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open up the IP address for this account
- from Setup navigate to Users and select the associated Profile for that user. Under the Login IP Ranges section set the IP range from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255.
- Give access to Flosum application for this account.
- Go to Setup - Installed Packages
- Scroll to Flosum in the list and click on Manage Licenses link next to it.
- Click on Add User to add the newly created user
Once the work is completed you may disable the account.