Data Migrator (Dataplier) uses the following objects. Please ensure that the profile which has access to Data Migrator has access to all the fields in the following objects:
- Data Set
- Execution Sequence
- Execution Sequence Step
- Execution Step
- Execution Step Log
- Execution Step Records
To enable field-level security, please follow the following steps:
- Navigate to Profile definition:
- Login as the system administrator.
- Click on Setup.
- On the top left search box, search for Profiles.
- Click on Profiles link.
- You will see all the profiles.
Click on your profile:
- Scroll down to the section: Field-Level Security
- Goto Custom Field-Level Security
- Click on the View link next to Custom Object.
- Click on Edit
- Click on Visible for all the fields
- Click on Save.
- Click on Back to Profile.
- Perform the above steps for all the custom objects. Again, this has to be done only for new fields.