- 2Installing Flosum
- 3Setting up Flosum integration user
- 4Connecting sandboxes to Flosum
- 5Setting up users in Flosum
- 6Setting org permissions
- 7Decide on naming convention
- 8Initialize the repository
- 9Setting up workflow permissions Application Development Flow
- 10Pulling changes from dev sandboxes
- 11Branching strategy
- 12Conflict and Merge strategy
- 13Static Code Analysis
- 15Regression testing
- 16Reference Architecture Integrations
- 18TFS/Azure Devops
- 19Git Integrations Compliance & Governance
- 20Compliance & Governance
Orgs are registered with Flosum using secure OAuth calls to authorize access.
Flosum doesn't store, and can't retrieve, any passwords. This is something you will want to keep in mind when changing your org usernames and passwords.
Step 1: Please follow the instructions in this article to create a Connected App.
Step 2: Now you can register your sandboxes to connect them to your main Flosum org:
- Go to the Orgs tab
- Click on the New button in the Recent Orgs section
- Enter the Organization Name (found in the Company Profile section of the org Setup page)
- Choose the Organization Type
- Click on Authorize
- When the Salesforce login screen is presented, enter the credentials of the sandbox or other org you are connecting to Flosum.
- You will then be redirected back to your Flosum org with the newly registered org visible in the Recent Orgs list.
Repeat from step 2 to register more orgs.
The demo below walks you through these steps.