- 2Installing Flosum
- 3Setting up Flosum integration user
- 4Connecting sandboxes to Flosum
- 5Setting up users in Flosum
- 6Setting org permissions
- 7Decide on naming convention
- 8Initialize the repository
- 9Setting up workflow permissions Application Development Flow
- 10Pulling changes from dev sandboxes
- 11Branching strategy
- 12Conflict and Merge strategy
- 13Static Code Analysis
- 15Regression testing
- 16Reference Architecture Integrations
- 18TFS/Azure Devops
- 19Git Integrations Compliance & Governance
- 20Compliance & Governance
Please use the following criteria to improve the snapshot retrieval:
1. Specifying the component type, as shown in the screenshot below, improves the retrieval speed.
2. If you know the prefix of the component name, the retrieval will be much faster.
3. Comma separating component name or component type values allows you to pull all of them in the snapshot. A comma between multiple values in a row acts as an OR condition.
4. By default, Flosum does not pull managed package components into a snapshot. If you want managed package components to be pulled into a snapshot, you have to select the namespace on the snapshot creation screen as shown in the screenshot below.
5. There's no need to create a snapshot from scratch every time. If you would like to create a new snapshot with the same or similar conditions as a previously created snapshot, just open that snapshot and click on the "Recreate Snapshot" button.
6. If a snapshot is not pulling in certain components, the reason might be that the OAuth connecting userid does not have access to that component or the component might have a malformed XML due to special characters etc.