Creating a deployment from Repository
Now, all the developers have their changes to the repository, we can create a deployment from the components in repository.
- Click on the Deployments tab
- Click on New.
- Select the Source Organization as Repository
- Enter the Deployment Name â€“ TargetRepoPatch.
- Select the components that you had created in the source organization â€“ both the Visualforce page and custom object. If there are multiple versions of the same component, you can select the version number of the component that you would like to deploy.
- Click on Add to Deployment
- You can see all the selected components listed in the Deployment Manifest section
- Then Deploy to the Target organization.